Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Look who is on GQ!





guys, go grab your February issue of GQ now...the very delectable John Abraham is on the cover...what gorgeous pictures without Bipasha Basu clinging on his side :)

8 comments:

Prash said...

Johan Abraham = anytime, anywhere... no problem ! lol

pepe M. said...

hmm, so he is your type too!!!
tot you are into me :) hahahhaa!

Mac Callister said...

he is hot!but i got to admit i dont know him hehe

pepe M. said...

mac, he is a supermodel here in india...am sure yul know him better soon :)

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... idnd't know u were such a fan, pepe :)

Mac Callister said...

bakit wla pa new post?busy masyado ang pepe a hehe

pepe M. said...

CT, with that body, who would not be fan :)

Mac, grabe bz dito bro!!! try ko magsulat sa weekend...pramis :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could get a copy of this...but I'm all the way in Australia. Help!!!

Dan