And i was outed...officially!
We were off for lunch at the company’s Thai canteen yesterday…and instead of queuing for my plate, I put my wallet and cell phone to the table where the Accounts Senior VP always seat. I unknowingly left my stuff there so I can play with my boss’s adorable daughter who was playing then at the TV room while waiting for the long queue to settle.
Bewildered with the presence of the unknown wallet, he gave a shout-out, trying to trace the owner but to no avail! He then proceeded to open the wallet searching for further identification and voila, this is what he found:
Everybody in the office, (at least the expats anyways) knew that I’m “different” and they are pretty ok with that! I am not wearing my sexuality on my sleeve but they kinda feel that my taste, my fashion style, my personality is quite special. And yes, they have an inkling too that the gorgeous boy who comes and visits me quite often in the office…that the gorgeous boy who I have introduced them as my friend is actually my boyfriend.
So when he saw the picture inside my wallet, he right away guessed that its mine without venturing further to check out my Ids and credit cards!
And then he exclaimed: “whoa Joseph, you’ve got a very handsome boyfriend there”…and that’s when everybody laughed and clapped with exultant happiness :)

16 comments:
That's so nice, pepe!!
Good on ya!
wow! quite a day then! grt pic btw...
he he. congratulations!
i know guys! and im indeed very very happy! the acceptance/awareness is 'cute' really! :)
pwede ka na mag stiletto peep toe pumps with skinny jeans and backless cowl neck off beat magenta blouse. :D
hahhaaha! haba nga ng hair ko pogs! hahhha! and i will be fired i gonna do that! hahhaa!
**Yay! I can now read your blog!!**
This is so awesome Pepe! I'm so happy (and jealous :p) for ya!
pepe getting busted, interesting story !
OMG he's cute!!!!
thanks sammy and prash!
mac, he is??? hehehe!
Mataji likes this.
haha, love the story. good for you! :-)
Panalo! E ang gwapo naman talaga. Papalakpakan nga. :D Cute story!
thanks mataj.
jason, indeed.
mark: tahnaks man.
gosh just got onto your blog!! yeah he's cute! and he's also a great guy, more important!
busted in office LOL :) but it feels good to have a smart bf , here through kirans blog, love ur writing
Post a Comment