Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm 250,000 rupees poorer! Thank you very much!

And god is playing joke with me...


After getting bombarded with notices, calls and warnings of my mounting debts from banks, credit cards, Pag Ibig and what not, upgrading my ABN AMRO gold card to titanium is the least thing I am interested of…

And then the platinum from HFDC came. I mean hell yeah! With all the perks and benefits attaches to it and that pseudo feeling of demarcation from the haves and the haves not, the inevitable happens.


Don’t be surprised if one of these days you’ll see me begging on the streets of Chennai and Bangalore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you friggin' kidding me?? You shopped for 2.5 L?? On debt??

Dude, you BETTER be joking here!

pepe M. said...

hahahha! no bud!
its all exaggeration! was given a 2.5L credit which hopefully will not be exhausted soon :)