4 beautiful years...and counting
AJ was here last weekend.
My gorgeous bf came all the way from Bangalore to celebrate our 4 years of torrid, steamy, beautiful and oscillating love affair.
It was actually on the 18th this month we turned 4 but knowing how demanding and cruel our executive jobs can get, we decided to celebrate it instead on the weekend that followed.
And this time, when I thought nothing could beat the romantic dinner we had last year at ibar, we completely went overboard, indulge and got insane at Absolute restaurant at the POD boutique hotel.

Dinning at the hotel is truly an experience. With their contemporary cuisines that combine the ‘flavors of Thai and Indian ingredients with a pinch of Japanese aesthetic with a French accent’ you will be surprise to ask the menu card once again and beg for more…
And that’s when I heard this beautiful south Indian actress whispered foy grasssssssss (foie gras) after giving her orders to the equally delectable waiter :)
pork belly topped with tiger prawn all devoured by AJ
and my delicioso roast duck
**************************************
I so love the watch my bf gave me on our anniversary. It’s a funky POLICE with yellow strap that could just go with my Friday dressing and casual Saturday in the office.
While this is what I gave to motivate him more in flexing those muscles at the gym.
Thank you baby…
And thank you for the love and happiness you bring into my life.

16 comments:
Can I go awwwwwww ... :P ...
You guys look really cute together ..
and CONGRATULATIONS .....
Cheers ... Wishing you many more years of monogamous bliss ... :P ...
congrats :)
i can only dream of having a one-year relationship, much more four, lol.
my best wishes on your anniversary :-)
thanks whippy!!!
CT and Jay: thanks guys...its indeed a milestone :)
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!1
Congtaie!
(I will not be jealous, I will not be jealous, I will not be jealous...)
*Ramby
WHERE do they look adorable together? I've never seen Pepe's boy!
unsungpsalm: lol! our photos together was recently removed bud...the bf quite find it scary after an impostor used our old pictures at G4M recently...
hey, invite me at FB :)
You guys ROCK :D
Congrats again :)
more happy years together!
ohhhh inggit ako!hehe
congrats sorry late na ang greetings ko hehe
that resto looks classy!
congrats Pepe!
(just curious.....does ur bf remember ur anniversary and the exact nr of years together too :D i sometimes seem to mix up Bebe's burthday too hee hee hee)
awww... so sweet! congrats!
now i want me some of that pork belly, looks goooooood!
wow congrats po! more years ahead para sa inyo!
thanks guys! a big hug to all of ya...
curbside puppet: indeed! and the food is amazing!!!
flygye: its war if he fails to remember :)
wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!
Post a Comment